Shaving Cream background Butterfly Card


Hi Everyone,

Shaving cream backgrounds was a technique I tried in the Summer holidays with my girls and we loved it.  It is amazing the different looks you can achieve and no two sheets will ever be identical.   This was one of the first colour combinations we tried.  The cardstock used is Basic Black, Island Indigo and Pool party with Very vanilla card as the base for the background.

As it was the background technique that I was trying out, I've kept the card simple and added one of my favourite layered butterflies using the Butterfly & Bold Butterfly thinlits dies.

Here's a closeup



The layered butterfly is adorned with one of our Iced Rhinestones and the Birthday greeting comes from a vintage set called Well Scripted.  It was punched and layered with the XLarge Oval and Decorative label punches.




Below I have a pic of some of the other sheets we created.




Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I hope you're all having a great weekend.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks