Woodland Male Birthday Card

Hi Everyone,

One of the techniques we tried at last week's class involved the Woodland embossing folder.  Here's another sample from that class that I've finished off.  I've combined techniques on this card to create this panel and texture with the Woodland embossing folder with both brayering and stamping an image inside.  I've been inspired by lots of others examples I've seen online and decided to have a go using the Festival of Trees stamped with Memento Black ink after it was first inked with Night of Navy ink in the embossing folder before putting my cardstock inside and putting it through my Big Shot.  Come and have a look.




The cardstock I've used is Basic Gray and Sahara Sand.  The stamps used are Guy Greetings for the greeting, and Festival of Trees for the pines I stamped in the folder.   Here's the full pic of the card.





I used the banner punch on the greeting panel and finished it off with some Neutral candy dots.  thanks so much for stopping by to view my card today.  See you next time.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks