Swallowtail Celebrate

Hi Everyone,

I missed posting yesterday because of Friday night basketball.  It was the last one for this year, the end of the season and my daughters team remained undefeated.  I'm just a little bit proud of these girls.  They worked so hard this year and improved so much.  We are now looking forward to the break for Christmas holidays.

Today's card features the Swallowtail stamp which I've combined with Butterfly thinlits.  Come and have a look.




The ink used on the Swallowtail stamp is Wisteria Wonder and the cardstock used is Elegant Eggplant and Whisper White.  I've also used some Wisteria Wonder ribbon from my stash and I've had a go at colouring my Celebrate from the Expressions Natural elements with my white chalk pen then Wisteria Wonder Marker.  Here's the finished card.

An Iced Rhinestone finishes off the butterfly centre.  I love layering my butterflies like this.




Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks