Pear Congrats

Hi Everyone,

I hope you had a great weekend.  I did, catching up with family at our Annual Cox family Christmas which is also an opportunity to see my Grandma just before her birthday.  She actually turned 95 today.  We went from the family do in Maleny down to Brisbane and stayed with my youngest Sister for the remainder of the weekend so that my youngest to could attend her first Rock Festival ever held at the Riverstage in Brisbane.  Consequently I had no cards posted over the weekend, but I did get a new card finished today.  Come and look.




The cardstock used is Old Olive and Basic Black.  The pear paper comes from the Designer pack called Farmers Market.  I added some Natural ribbon to the card and layered my Congrats greeting from the Expressions Natural Elements pack onto Black card and an Old Olive tag cut with the Lots of Labels framelits.





Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a great day.




Comments

  1. Hi Carolyn,
    Sounds like you had a lovely weekend. Wow a Grandmother at 95! That's awesome. I hope she has a wonderful birthday. I adore your card & the pear patterned paper. I hope you have a great Christmas.

    Hugz
    Lisa
    http://blog.dreamtimecraftsupplies.com.au
    www.dreamtimecraftsupplies.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks