Jars full of Sweet Christmas Treats

Hi Everyone,

I don't have a card to share with you today.  Instead I wanted to show you what else I've made.  I've been busy in the kitchen.  Have you heard of Sugar Coated peanuts?  They are quite easy (although time consuming) to make and I try to do them every year and give some away to family and friends.

I've bottled them up in some Glass Jars I've saved for this purpose and decorated the jars as well.  The paper is from the Candelight Christmas specialty pack from a few years back and I've used the Note tag punch, Scallop Tag Topper punch and Oh What Fun stamps.  Come and see.




The Tags are made with Real Red and Very Vanilla card and are attached with some vintage red ribbons found in my stash.




These pics give you a closer look at the tags and the patterned papers.




This is what's inside, yum!




Thank goodness there are no peanut allergies in this household because these are irresistable.




Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great day.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks