Happy Christmas

Hello Everyone,

I have another Christmas card to share today that I made in a bit of a hurry.  Its a really quick one that used some extra bits on my table left over from yesterday's card for the Paper Craft Crew challenge.





The cardstock I've used is Old Olive, Whisper White and Real Red.  There is a small piece of patterned paper from the Merry Moments paper pack that I've used as a border on this card and the greeting comes from the Oh What Fun stamp set.  've stamped it with Real Red and Old Olive and I've cut it out with the Lots of Labels framelits and mat it onto a larger one.  The Whisper white background of my card has been embossed with the Lucky Stars embossing folder.





One of the smaller wooden snowflakes from the Snowflake Elements pack has been added to the patterned border on my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a very Happy Christmas.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks