Butterfly Anniversary Card

Hi Everyone,

I have a simple but elegant card to share with you today using Butterfly thinlits and Butterfly Basics stamps.  Come and have a look.





The cardstock I've used is Basic Black, Tip Top Taupe and Whisper White.  I've also used some Tip Top Taupe print from the 12 x 12 " paper stack and Tip Top Taupe ink for the ferns from Butterfly Basics stamp set.  On this card I've chosen to use the Anniversary greeting from the Teeny Tiny Sentiments stamp set which has been punched out with the Word Window punch and layered onto a punched Washi Tape panel.  The Circle and scallop frame were cut with the Circle collection framelits.





I love the combination of the Taupe with the black here.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a great day.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks