Woodland Sympathy Card

Hello Everyone,

Its been a busy weekend as usual here in the heat and the running around, but its also been a great weekend, particularly because I had a class yesterday which was our final one for this year.  How about yours?

Today's card is another sample I made to show at my class using the Woodland embossing folder and the technique of inking and stamping inside of it.  Come and have a look.




The Sympathy greeting on this one comes from the Petite Pairs stamp set and I've used Memento Black ink on this one over Sahara Sand Card and a base of Basic Black card.  The Tree stamp used comes from the Sheltering Tree stamp set and the card was finished off with some Sahara Sand lace as you will see in the full pic below.




Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I hope the rest of your weekend is fantastic.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks