Wisteria Sleigh Ride Edgelits card

Hi everyone,

It's Friday and I've been at my daughter's basketball game this afternoon.  Her team are doing so well with another win, but best of all, they are having so much fun playing.

Onto today's card was made in advance with my favourite edgelits again, the Sleigh Ride edgelits.   Come and have a look.  




The cardstock I've used is Wisteria Wonder, Whisper white and Dazzling Diamonds glimmer.  I've also used the Softly Falling embossing folder on the white background.  I love how quickly these cards can be completed with these lovely layers and in any colour of your chosing.  They all look great.




Tomorrow we have our Charity Paper Angels Christmas Card workshop which is a joint effort with my Stampin Up Sister Gaye who is the co-ordinator for our event.  I'm looking forward to this very much, should be a great day.  I'll let you know over the weekend how it goes.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a lovely weekend.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks