Swallowtail Birthday

Hello Everyone,

Happy Monday.  Aren't you all happy on the first working day of the week?  Is it just me then.  I'm happy I got to see some fun people at Badminton this morning, even though I can't play, and I'm happy I got to take my daughter shopping so she could pick up a few things for Christmas.  I picked up a few more things too.  I'm also happy to be posting today's card using a few favourites.  Come and have a look.




It's probably been about a week since I made my last butterfly card, so I was keen to use these products for today's card.  I had a busy week leading up to my final class last week, and I made this card for no particular reason other than I could.  The cardstock is Tip Top Taupe, Whisper White and Wisteria Wonder.  The White background was stamped with Swallowtail stamp in Taupe and I layered a Wisteria butterfly over the top cut with the Butterfly Thinlits die.  The greeting comes from the Butterfly basics stamp set and has been cut out with one of the dies from the Chalk Talk thinlits.   Here's the full pic of the card below.




The centre of the butterfly was adorned with Basic pearls and I've used some vintage Wisteria ribbon from my stash under the edge of the greeting.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks