Rich Razzleberry & Wisteria Peace on Earth Cards

Hi Everyone,

I'm showing more Christmas cards today that I made with the Wonderful Blessings single stamp from last year which I've embossed and sponged to show the Resist technique.  I made a bunch of these for an order and made them up into simple quick Christmas cards.  Come and have a look.

My first card features cardstock of Rich Razzleberry for the base combined with Smoky slate with an embossed background done with the Lucky Stars embossing folder and a banner of Pool Party.  Inks used for the Resist image are Pool Party and rich Razzleberry, which looks so pretty.




Here is the full pic of the card.  The panel under the circle was cut out with the Deco Label framelits.




For my next card I've used a base of Wisteria wonder cardstock with Whisper white over the top embossed with the Decorative Dots embossing folder and I've added a Panel of Rich Razzleberry under the image cut with the Lots of Labels framelits.  Here is a closeup.



The inks used for sponging here were Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzleberry and Wisteria Wonder.  Here's the full pic of the card below, and below that, both of the cards side by side.




These will be going to a customers order for a batch of cards, and going to good homes I'm sure.




Have a great day.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks