Pineapple Easel Card

Hi Everyone,

Friday nights are basketball, so I am a little late with posting this card.  When I was making yesterday's Pineapple card for Morgan, I actually made 2 cards to let my daughter choose for her friend.  This was the other option, an Easel card, and I layered the pineapple up over a second one to create a 3D effect.  Come and have a look.



The image is a Digi stamp because I didn't have a suitable one in my collection and I've coloured it with Copic Markers (alcohol markers).  I went back to using these since Stampin Up discontinued the Blendability markers, although I still have a few of them.  Unfortunately I don't have a full range of them

The cardstock I've used is Old Olive, Basic Black and Whisper White.   The pattered paper comes from the In Colour 12 x 12 paper stack and I've used the Decorative Label punch for both the accents and the greeting panel, stamped with the Well Scripted vintage stamp set.  Here's the full pic of the card.




Here's a closer look at the greeting.




Thanks so much for stopping by today.  The weekend is coming, so have a good one.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks