Pineapple Card for Morgan

Hi Everyone,

This card was made by request by my daughter for one of her friends.  These 14 year old girls either seem to like Cactus or Pineapples.  I don't know what the attraction is with spiky things but apparently it is the latest craze.  Typo (the store) was full of all sorts of these types of things when we went gift shopping for the Birthday girl.


I didn't have a pineapple stamp so I went online in search of a Digi stamp I could use which I printed out onto card and I coloured it with my alcohol pens, then fussy cut it. I am 100% confident that the Birthday girl will get a kick out of this card (ie like it) because her Party Invitation was printed with a Pineapple on it too.  



Here's her party invitation, lol.




The cardstock I've used is Basic Black and Whisper white with some background paper added from the In Colour paper stack.  The Whisper White layer has been embossed with the Decorative dots embossing folder.  Here's the full pic of the card.




The greeting comes from the vintage stamp set Well Scripted and is punched out with the Extra large oval punch then raised up on dimentionals as was my fussy cut pineapple.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a lovely day.





Comments

  1. Great card Carolyn. What is it with fruit - I have had a request for watermelon! Hope to post a pic soon of what I came up with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicki, funny you should mention watermelon cause that's also a card I'm working on for an upcoming challenge. Look forward to seeing yours too.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks