PCCCSC169 - Purple Wonderland

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the Wednesday Sketch challenge at the Paper Craft Crew.  We hope you will join us this week with the sketch below.




I've decided to use the Wonderland stamp set for my card which I've stamped onto some older Newsprint dsp and made a fresh vintage style card with Snowflake Elements and Beautifully Baroque (retired) embossing folder.

The cardstock I've used is Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant and Basic Black.  The Merry Christmas greeting comes from the Teeny Tiny sentiments stamp set and its been cut with the Bitty Banner framelits.  The side tab was punched with the Curly Label punch.





I added black Satin Ribbon across the card.  Here's a closer look.




The only ink I've used was Elegant Eggplant.

Can't wait for you to play along with our challenge at the Paper Craft Crew.  Please visit us to see what our other talented Design Team members have made.

Thanks so much for stopping by.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks