Ho Ho Ho

Hello Everyone,

I've made so many Christmas cards that I've lost count.  One of my favourite papers is the Home for Christmas designer paper pack from the Holiday catalogue.  I've used it on today's card, both for the background and the little Santa that adorns the circular snow scene, having fussy cut him out.  Come and have a look.




The cardstock I've used is Mossy Meadow, Whisper White, Soft Sky and Dazzling Diamonds glimmer.




I've rounded the the corners of this card and used the Circle Collection framelits to create my scene.  The snowflakes on the Soft Sky background come from the Wonderland stamp set and the Ho Ho Ho comes from the stamp set Oh What Fun.

Thanks so much for stopping by to view my card.  Have a lovely day.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks