Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch Challenge #168

Hello Everyone,

Its time for another Wednesday card sketch challenge at the Paper Craft Crew.  Here are this week's challenge details


    


I'm making Christmas Cards at the moment and decided to make another using this sketch as the basis and use some of my stash of retired papers.  I can't even remember what this one was called. I combined it with the Wonderous Wreath stamp set and matching framelits.





The cardstock I've used is Mossy Meadow, Old Olive, Soft Sky, Real Red and Whisper White and I've added a Gold foil doily and some gold cord to the wreath which was stamped with Mossy Meadow and Versamark inks and heat set with some embossing powder.  I've used the Decorative Dots embossing folder on the Old Olive panel.   Here is a closer look.





I've used the Decorative Dots embossing folder on the Old Olive panel.

We hope you will join us at The Paper Craft Crew for this weeks challenge.  Please pop on over to the site for more inspiration from our Design team and have a great day.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks