Night of Navy Wonderland Card

Hi everyone,

Happy Halloween to you all.  No, I am not sharing a Halloween card with you today, as I don't celebrate it.  I will however show you a pic of my daughter all dressed up in costume for her first Halloween party she's ever attended at the end of my post.

Instead I have a Christmas card that I made yesterday during my workshop that I didn't have a chance to post.  Being a Friday I was busy being Mum's taxi service for my daughter and her Basketball game on last night.

This card was a CASE of my original Wisteria Wonderland card posted a few weeks ago (also posted in the group pic below).  The cardstock is Night of Navy and Whisper White and inks used are Crumb Cake, Night of Navy and Marina mist.  Snowflake embellishments, iced Rhinestones and Basic Rhinestones have been added.




Here's the full view of my card today.




These cards are quite quick to make and easy to replicate if you wanted to make a bunch of them.

Finally, I have a pic of a selection of cards that were made at yesterday's informal workshop.



And here's my daughter,




Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Enjoy your weekend.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

JAI176 - Just Add Blokes & CCMC 2nd Entry