Night of Navy Wonderful Blessings Cards

Hi Everyone,

Yes, I am still making Christmas cards.  :-)

Today I'm sharing another 2 I've made with the same products as yesterday.  While I had the stamps out, I stamped and heat embossed quite a few of this stamp so that I could ink it and add it to cards.  Come and check out these ones.

As the title suggests, I've used Night of Navy cardstock here and combined it with Whisper White card which I've embossed with the Lucky Stars embossing folder.  I've also used framelits of Deco Labels and Circle Collection to cut and mat the stamped image.


\
Night of Navy ribbon was added to the cards before mounting the stamped panels.  Images for both cards were sponged with several inks including Night of Navy, Marina Mist, Pool Party and Daffodil Delight.







I added one of the large Iced rhinestones to the ribbon on this card.









Thanks so much for stopping by to view today's card.  I hope you have a great weekend.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks