Watercolor Wings Butterfly

Hello Everyone,

How has your Thursday been?  I've just got home with my daughter from work, so I'm running a little later with my post, but I have had a pretty good day.

The card I'm sharing with you today I actually made last week when I was making my butterfly card for the Stamp Ink Paper Team for the Tic Tac Toe challenge.  I've used similar colours for this one stamping the butterfly with the Watercolor Wings photopolymer stamp set and used the Bold butterfly framelits to cut them out and layer them.



The cardstock I've used is Night of Navy, Bermuda Bay and Whisper White.  The Whisper white background of the card has been embossed with the Spring Flowers embossing folder and I've added some sequins to it.  The greeting from the same stamp set has been cut out with Bitty Banners framelits.




Thanks so much for stopping by today to view my card.  Have a good one.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks