Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch Challenge #162

Hello from Downunder,

Welcome to the Wednesday Card sketch challenge this week at the Paper Craft Crew.  Below is our sketch for this week.  We hope you will join us.

Today I've decided to use patterned paper from the designer pack English Garden on my card combined with Butterfly Basics and Watercolor Wings stamps and Lots of Tags & Butterfly Thinlits dies.




The cardstock is Crumb Cake, Island Indigo, Whisper White and Delightful Dijon.  I did change things up ever so slightly from the sketch this week and made my card with a square base.




The inks used were Island Indigo, Crumb Cake and Smoky Slate.

Thanks so much for stopping by this week to view my card.  We hope you will join us at the Paper Craft Crew with an entry of your own this week.  We can't wait to see your creation.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks