Open Sea Father's Day Card

Hello Everyone,

Its almost Father's Day here in Australia.  Just one more sleep to go and I'm sharing a Father's Day card I've made here using the Open Sea stamp set.  This card could really be for any occasion, just by changing the sentiment.  I find the Open Sea such a great stamp set for males.





I've used the Woodgrain embossing folder using a little technique of inking inside the folder before adding the cardstock and running it through the Bigshot.  The cardstock used for this card is Not Quite Navy (retired), Sahara sand and Whisper White.




I've used inks of Smoky Slate and Island Indigo for the ship image.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I hope all the Fathers out there have a fantastic day tomorrow.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks