Just for You Watercolor Wings

Hi Everyone,

Its Thursday today and I've had another busy day here with the girls and life in general.  Thankfully I had been playing with the Watercolor wings stamp set and had this card almost complete, just finishing it off today to share with you.

I love layering my butterflies and this one uses the Watercolour Wings stamp directly onto the Whisper White card with the Butterfly Thinlit die added over the top.  Come and have a look.




The cardstock used is Blackberry Bliss, Basic Gray and Whisper White.  The inks used on the Butterfly were Daffodil Delight, Orchid Opulence (retired), Rich Razzleberry and Blackberry Bliss.
Here is the full pic of the card.




This card is very much me as  I do love my butterflies.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a great day.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks