Home for Christmas Vertical Window card


Hi Everyone,

I'm back with another Christmas card today, as I've been on these all week with my class that was held here this morning.  This is a vertical version of a similar card I made using the Hardwood background stamp combined with the Home for Christmas designer paper and the Hearth and Home framelits.  This one was actually part of this morning's class.




The cardstock used is Mossy Meadow, Crumb Cake and Whisper White.  The Hardwood was stamped with Crumb Cake ink and the edges sponged with Soft Suede ink.

The window frame and window sill here have been raised up on dimentionals and I've added a greeting from the Tiny tiny sentiments set punched out with the Word Window punch and adhered to the sill.  I think this is a great use of the designer paper Home for Christmas.  You can get lots of trees from this sheet to make lots of cards if used this way.  Its quite economical.




My motto is its never too early for Christmas cards, so I hope you've enjoyed seeing some of mine this week.  Enjoy your weekend.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks