Happy Father's Day


Hi Everyone,

I hope you've all enjoyed Father's Day today here in Oz with your loved ones.  Today I'm showing you a couple more Father's Day cards I made for the occasion.  These were given to my Dad and my Father in Law.


This one features the Hearth & Home framelits for the window with  Adventure bound dsp as the view.


The second card features an image from the Moon Lake stamp set cut and mat with Oval and Deco Label framelits.  Both cards have a base of Soft Suede and feature the Natural composition specialty dsp and both use the Father's Day sentiment from Teeny Tiny Sentiments stamp set.



Here are both of the cards.



I hope you've all had a great Sunday and a fantastic weekend.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks