Christmas Wishes

Hi Everyone,

I'm back to making Christmas Cards today.  This one combines the Home for Christmas designer paper combined with the Cozy Christmas stamp set and was inspired by the stamped pointsettia card on P31 of the holiday catalogue.  I've used a base of Early Espresso cardstock.  Please come and have a look.




I've stamped the greeting onto Very Vanilla cardstock, cut with the Oval collection framelits and used the banner punch on some Real Red card to place under, all on a Gold foil doily.




Its a reasonably quick card using the patterned paper for the background rather than creating my own by stamping, and I'm pleased with how it turned out.  Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great weekend.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks