Vintage Butterfly Birthday Card


Hi Everyone,

Its Friday and I'm smiling because I didn't have to race off the basketball tonight.  My daughters team won by forfeit so we can concentrate on packing for a night away in Brisbane tomorrow visiting my sister and celebrating a couple of family birthdays.

Today I've made a quick card which uses some vintage items, the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder and Coastal Cabana cardstock, one of the recently retired in colours, which I've combined with the Butterfly thinlits & Bold Butterfly framelits.   Here's a closeup of that layered butterfly.



I've finished of the centre of the butterfly with one of the new Metal rimmed pearls.  The cardstock used on my card is Coastal Cabana, Basic Black and Crumb Cake.  The greeting comes from the Butterfly Basics stamp set stamped with Memento black ink.

Here's the complete card below.





Thanks so much for stopping by.  As I will be away tomorrow there won't be a post.  Have a wonderful weekend everyone.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks