Rev up the Fun Father's Day cards


Hi Everyone,

It's been another busy weekend and I can't wait for the week to start to get back into a routine.  I bet you don't hear of that too often, lol.  I like Mondays.  It will be an early start thought because my eldest daughter is off to camp.

I've needed to get some Father's Day cards because in Australia its only 2 weekends away.  I've used the car image from my vintage stamp set called Rev up the Fun.

Here's the first one in Basic Black, Whisper White and Lost Lagoon.




The patterned paper is from last year's pack called Back to Black.  I've used the new Washi punch on the Father's Day greeting which comes from the stamp set Teeny Tiny Sentiments.  Here's a closeup of this one.




The second card I made in the landscape style with Basic Black, Whisper White and Cherry Cobbler.  This one had a bit for detail, including Oval Framelits and some ribbon.  Here it is.




And here is the closeup.




The final pic is both of them side by side.





Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Enjoy your evening.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

JAI176 - Just Add Blokes & CCMC 2nd Entry