Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch Challenge #157 - Bright & Beautiful Christmas

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the Wednesday card sketch challenge at the Paper Craft Crew.  Below is our sketch for this week's challenge and we can't wait to see what you do with it.




I've decided to use some vintage stock from my stash and create a Christmas Card.  There's some printed Window sheet on my background from the pack called Mosaic Specialty pack from a few years back which I've layered over my base card of Basic Gray.  I've stamped my Star from Bright & Beautiful stamp set onto Whisper White card and cut it out with the Star framelits.  It's been placed over a Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer card circle and I've trimmed the Edge with the Blackberry bliss patterned paper from the In Colour Paper Stack.




The greeting here has been cut with the Chalk Talk framelits and raised up on foam with some silver ribbon tied in a bow and one of the older Frosted snowflake embelishments has been added to the star centre. Basic Rhinestones have been placed over the Window sheet randomly and under the greeting.





Thanks so much for stopping by today.  We would love for you to join in with our challenge this week at the Paper Craft Crew.  Please visit for some further inspiration from our Design Team and have a good day.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks