Blackberry Bliss Just for You Card

Hi Everyone,

How's your Thursday going?  Its a day I like to spend at home catching up on things, like washing and cooking and just of late Thursdays are a day that my eldest daughter leaves school early for so that she can home study, as do most of the senior students now on Thursdays.  We take this opportunity for a short driving lesson, where I let her drive home with her L plates on the car.  Yes its nerve wracking, but its also necessary for her to gain some confidence.

After that, when I settle down I get stuck into the domestic duties, and if time permits, a bit of crafting before I make the return trip to high school for my youngest daughter.

Here's a closeup of the card that I photographed for today's blog post.




The stamp set is called You've Got This stamped in Blackberry Bliss and Soft Sky.  The Cardstock used is Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White and Soft Sky and the patterned paper comes from the In Colour 12 x 12 stack.  The image has been cut with the Lots of Labels Framelits and the greeting with the Bitty Banner Framelits.



I'm happy with how this card turned out despite the bold patterns here.  Thanks for stopping by.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks