Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge #154 -

Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the Wednesday card sketch challenge for this week at the Paper Craft Crew.

Here is our sketch.




I wanted to use the Kinda Eclectic stamp set today and decided I would make a masculine card by combining it with Rev up the Fun which is an oldie (vintage) but a goodie.




The cardstock used is Whisper White, Basic Blac and Hello Honey.  I changed it up just a little from the original sketch with the greeting placed horizontally below rather than the little tag and my Sun from Kinda eclectic stamp set depicts the semi-circle from the sketch.




The patterned paper is from the Back to Black pack and I've used the Decorative Label punch for the greeting.

We hope you will join us at the Paper Craft Crew for our challenge this week with a card of your own.  Have a great day.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks