Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch Challenge # 155 -



Hello Everyone,

Its Wednesday once again, and that means its time to play at the Paper Craft Crew.  Here's our sketch for this weeks challenge.




I'm using the stamp set Sheltering Tree today.  I haven't inked it in a while so it makes a change for me.  I thought I would make a masculine card with the set, combined with the In Colour Paper stack and card of Tip Top Taupe, Crisp Cucumber and Whisper White.




The greeting actually comes from the stamp set From the Herd.  Inks used on this card were Soft Suede, Crisp Cucumber, Island Indigo and Memento Black.




We hope you will join us this week at the Paper Craft Crew for this challenge.  We can't wait to see what you create.




Comments

  1. I love the crisp cucumber. Really makes it pop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You think so, Vicki? Its not my fav green. Thank you.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks