Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch Challenge 151 -



Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the Wednesday card sketch challenge at the Paper Craft Crew.  Here is our sketch for this week.  We hope you will join us.


   

Christmas has come early here, lol.  I'm actually preparing for Christmas in July card classes.  I find that gets me and my ladies motivated to start with our Christmas card preparation and I've decided that today's card will feature the Stamp set Festival of Trees combined with the Tree punch.
Here's my card.



The cardstock I've used is Old Olive, Sahara Sand, Mossy Meadow and some Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer.  I've used the On Point embossing folder on the Old Olive band which is across the card under the square panel and the Dotted Border punch on the Glimmer strip.  I've also used the Confetti Star Border punch on the Glimer to punch some tiny stars and my star punch for the one on top of the tree.




The patterned paper on the background comes from the pack called Santa & Co. from last year.  I hope you enjoy seeing today's card and what you can be done with the sketch this week.  For more inspiration please see the Paper Craft Crew for more ideas from our Design Team.  We hope to see you there.

Have a great day.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks