Lost Lagoon Joy Ride Card

Hello Everyone,

Today I've used the vintage set Rev up the Fun again for another male card combined with some bits off my desk.  I love when I can be productive and actually use something older from my stash and the patterned paper on this card from the Moolight Paper stack has been sitting there for months.  I actually had the panel stuck onto the Lost Lagoon square base for some time and had no inspiration as to what else I was putting on the card until yesterday..

While I had the Rev up the Fun stamp set handing for the Paper Craft Crew team card I actually stamped the car image onto Whisper White and cut it out with the Lots of Labels framelits and also stamped the Joy Ride greeting directly onto the card.  Come and see.




I've stamped with Lost Lagoon and Crumb Cake ink onto the Whisper White.  That label is raised on dimentionals.

Here is the full view of the card.




Thanks so much for stopping by today to see my card.  This one will make its way to another male member in the family.   Enjoy your day.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks