Christmas in July Notecards

Hello Everyone,

I have just a couple more cards to show you from my Christmas in July card class.  A sneak peek of these were shown on my Blog post for the Stamp Ink Paper challenge.

I wanted to show you these ones up close.

The greeting on the first one comes from the Wonderous Wreath stamp set and its cut out with the Lots of Labels framelits.  The little bird comes from the Festival of trees stamp set.   The patterned paper comes from the new Christmas pack here called Merry Moments and I've used the new Banner punch to flag the ends.



The next one here uses the Hardwood background stamp stamped in Soft Suede ink combined with the Wonderous Wereath bundle and a greeting from the Teeny Tiny sentiments stamp set.




The inks used for greetings and wreath were Real Red, Old Olive and Pear Pizzazz.  Here's a picture of both of my cards side by side.




That wraps up my Christmas in July class for this years.  I hope you are inspired to start making some yourself.   Have a great day and weekend.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

JAI176 - Just Add Blokes & CCMC 2nd Entry