Butterfly Love Card

Hi Everyone,

How was your weekend.  I hope all my US friends enjoyed their 4th of July celebrations yesterday and are have a lovely weekend.  I had a busy Sunday as usual.  It's always up early on Sunday morning for my daughter to take her to work.

Between dropoff and pick up I managed to get a few things done and finished off this card today with some Butterfly die cut bits I already had cut.  Come and have a look.




This is rather a striking combination of Basic Black, Watermelon wonder and Whisper White card together with a little Dazzling Diamonds glimmer paper.  The Watermelon Wonder background has been embossed with the Lovely Lace embossing folder.

I've used the Bold Butterflies and Butterfly thinlit framelits to cut out the butterflies and layered them up on top of each other with one of our new In colour embellishments in the butterfly centre.  Some Basic rhinestones have been added to the card.  Here is the full pic.



The word Love has also been cut from the Dazzling Diamonds glimmer paper with the vintage Expressions thinlits and all the corners of my card have been rounded with my Envelope Maker.

Thanks so much for stopping by today, have a good one.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks