Bohemian Layered Butterfly Card

Hello Everyone,

I hope you are having a fantastic weekend so far.  My Saturday has been pretty busy.  We are getting new carpet in my daughter's bedroom on Monday, so everything from the room needed to come out which we did.  Tomorrow I have some more cleaning to do and a bit of touch up painting as well.  Today's card was a simple one featuring layered butterflies and one of the Fun Frames which I had sitting waiting on my desk for a suitable project.

The cardstock I've used is Rich Razzleberry, Bermuda Bay, Very Vanilla and Delightful Dijon.  I added a strip of Bohemian designer paper to the base card.




The framelits used were Butterfly thinlits and Bold Butterflies.




The greeting comes from the set Six Sided sampler.

Thank you for calling in today to see my card.  See you again tomorrow.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks