You've Got This Just Because

Hello Everyone,

Today I'm showing another card I've made with the new stamp set You've Got this.  I actually love this colour combination.  Black and White with Bermuda Bay.

The card base is Basic Black and the patterned paper is from last years pack called Back to Black.  The stamped image has been heat embossed with Black embossing powder and the background stamped in Bermuda bay then I've used the Lots of Labels new framelits to cut and match the image.  See a closeup below.





I've added a butterfly stamped with the Papillon Potpourri stamp set and the greeting comes from the set called A dozen Thoughts.




This card was made based on the sketch this week at Stamp Ink Paper.  It's one of the Design Teams I'm part of.

I hope you've enjoyed seeing today's card and you'll leave me a comment to let me know you've visited.  Have a great day.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks