Watermelon Wonder You've Got this card

Hi Everyone,

Happy Tuesday to you all,

Today I've finished off another card made with my new set called You've Got This.  I've combined it with one of the new In colours called Watermelon Wonder and a simple Black and White colour scheme.  Come and have a closeup look.



 I've used the now vintage Baroque embossing folder on the Whisper White background of this card and the Deco Label framelits to cut out the Basic Black mat and the stamped image which was achieved with Watermelon Wonder ink on the background and Versamark Ink with Black embossing powder heat imbossed for the floral image.   There's some of the new Watermelon Wonder ribbon near the base of the card with a greeting from the Teeny Tiny Sentiments stamp set, punched and mat on a Bitty Banner framelit.





It's a striking combination and I'm very pleased with the results.  I think Watermelon Wonder may just be a new fav colour.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Hope you have a very happy Tuesday.













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks