Printed Blooms Butterfly Thinlit Card

Hello Everyone,

How was your weekend?  Mine was pretty busy with my Biggest Morning Tea on Saturday and doing Mum's Taxi run yesterday.  Today was spent cleaning up a car my husband has brought from a family friend for our daughter to learn to drive in.  Yes its had more hits than Elvis, so we are not going to be overly concerned while she's learning to drive, so long as its mechanically sound and safe.  Onto today's card.  I made this over the weekend layering up my butterflies cut with the Butterfly thinlit dies.


This one is very very pretty.  Come and have a look.





I've used cardstock of Rich Razzleberry, Rose Red, Whisper White and Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer combined with patterned paper from the Printed Bloom pack.  I've joined my butterfly with a Vintage brad and placed it over a Whisper White shape cut with the Apothecary Accent framelits and used the Itty Bitty Banner stamp set and matching framelits for the sentiment.   Here's the pic of the finished card below.





Thanks so much for dropping by today.  I hope you have a fantastic day.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks