Mint Macaron Watercolor Wings card

Hello Everyone,

How is your Saturday and your weekend shaping up?  We had a friend of my husband visit so that had them busy in the shed with Mens business for a while, Lol.  I just had to feed them.  That did give me a bit of time for my craft.  Gotta love that.

Today's card was made with the Watercolor Wings stamps combined with Butterfly thinlits and Bold Butterfly framelits.




The cardstock I've used is Mint Macaron, Whisper White and Vellum.  The Whisper white card background has been embossed with the Lovely Lace embossing folder and the greeting comes from the Butterfly basics stamp set punched with the Large Oval punch.   Here's the full pic of the finished card.  I love that new matching trim as well.



Ink used were Mint Macaron, Lost Lagoon and Bermuda Bay.

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you have a great weekend.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks