Lost Lagoon Butterfly Card

Hello Everyone,

I have had another busy day today and also tonight, to & fro from school and back with my girls in school and Awards ceremony at school for the Year 11's tonight for their Australian Business week presentations.  Yes its been busy leading up to the end of term.  This will finish the term for my eldest tonight, and tomorrow is the last day for my youngest.

I did manage to finish off this card before we have to head back to the school.  This card uses a combination of the Watercolor Wings stamps with the matching Bold butterfly framelits and Awesomely Artistic stamps to create this awesome (I think) monochromatic card.  The base is Lost Lagoon cardstock combined with Whisper White and Vellum.



The ink colours used were Lost Lagoon, Pool Party, Mint Macaron and Whisper White.  The floral image from the Awesomely Artistic stamp set has been stamped on Vellum with Pool party ink and heat embossed with clear powder and partially fussy cut layered onto my card and stamped a second time in the top right hand corner directly onto the card with Lost Lagoon Ink.  I really like the combination here with the different textures and various shades of this similar colours.  Come and see the full pic of the card.




The Mint Macaron trim on the bottom edge of the card dresses it up a little more and some pearls placed over finish it off.   Here's a closer look at the greeting.



I  hope you like this one as much as I do.  Have a fantastic day.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks