Island Indigo You've Got This Card

Hello everyone,

I hope you're having a great weekend.  Its Sunday arvo here and the girls and I had to do a little bit of shopping this afternoon after a very lazy morning.  This was one Sunday morning we didn't have to be up early for my daughter's work.  She filled in on a Saturday shift instead this week.

Its given me a bit of time at home to catch up on some cards and posts.  This card was made with the new set You've Got This which I've stamped and heat embossed in Gold and combined with Bohemian designer paper.  Come and see.




The cardstock I've used is Island Indigo, Blackberry Bliss and Whisper White.  I've used Island Indigo ink on the background of the Gold Embossed flower too.  In hindsight I think a lighter colour would have helped the gold embossing stand out more, however this is still pretty.  Here's the full pic of the card below.



The greeting is from the same stamp set and I've added a butterfly using the Papillon Potpourri stamp set and matching punch.  I've also used the Dotted ribbon bordeer punch along the lower edge.  I love the rich jewel like colours in the Bohemian paper and am quite happy with how the card turned out.

Thanks for dropping by today.  Have yourselves a wonderful day.



Comments

  1. I'm not usually into the darker colors, but you did an amazing job with this. I especially like the gold embossed flower. It really makes the card pop.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks