Can You Case It? # 73 challenge

Hello Everyone,

Today I've made a card to send my Aunt which happens to fit with the Can You Case it? challenge this week.  I never actually feel like making a Sympathy Card when I need one but I did find inspiration in these colours.  My Uncle passed away early this week and I wasn't able to attend today's funeral.  He was my Mum's eldest brother.  R.I.P. Uncle Ray.




For this card I've used You've Got This and Papillon Potpourri stamp sets with a Teeny Tiny Sentiments and the Spring Flowers embossing folder.




The Floral image from You've Got This stamp set has been heat embossed with Black embossing Powder and the butterflies have been stamped and heat embossed with Blushing Bride embossing powder on vellum.  I've used the Oval framelits to cut a window from the Basic Black card and then embossed the panel with Spring Flowers embossing folder.  I added the vintage pleated Blushing Bride ribbon to the base.



I've used the Bitty Banners framelits to cut the Sympathy greeting.  Here's the full view of the card.





Thanks so much for stopping by today.




Comments

  1. Beautiful card Carolyn. Thank you for joining our weekly challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Thanks for joining us this week at canyoucaseit.com.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks