Blackberry Moonlight Butterfly card


Hello Everyone,

I hope you are having a fantastic Friday.  I am posting early because of the Basketball finals tonight.  My youngest is playing in two finals in her first season of basketball.  Its very exciting for the first team particularly, the U16's because they are the Noosa High School team.  I'll be there cheering and let u know the results in my next post.

Here's the details on today's card using one of my favourite Butterfly thinlits over the new stamp set Watercolor Wings.




The cardstock used is Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White and Brushed gold.  The Patterned paper comes from the Moonlight paper stack and I've added some Hello Honey ribbon.





The greeting used comes from the Butterfly Basics stamp set.  This was a quick card, but those layered butterflies always add a touch of wow factor.  Love how they look like they just landed there with the dimension the wings add.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great Friday.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

JAI176 - Just Add Blokes & CCMC 2nd Entry