Printed Blooms Birthday

Hello Everyone,

Happy Tuesday to you all.  I've made a quick card with some scraps off my desk which uses up a spare piece of Printed Blooms paper.  Come and see.



I stamped directly onto this piece of patterned paper that had a lot of white space on it with the Kinda Eclectic stamp set (Sun) and I added some butterflies.

The cardstock I've used is Basic Black for the Base and the Butterflies, Rose Red for the mat and Whisper White for the greeting from the vintage stamp set called Well Scripted.  The little black butterflies come from the Beautiful wings embosslits which I see is on the retired list.  That actually saddens me a little to see them retiring.  I also added a Papillon Potpourri butterfly from my desk stash that I'd given the Frosty glitter treatment.




I know this is a very CAS card.  Sometimes you do need a quick one and I love that it uses up some bits on my desk.  I do try to go thru some of these bits at least once a week to use something up.  Have a great day and a very happy Tuesday.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks