Paper Craft Crew Challenge #146 - Watercolor Wonder Happy Day card

Hello Everyone,

Its Wednesday which means its time for the Paper Craft Crew challenge.  Here is our sketch.




I'm using the Starburst sayings bundle which is on the retired list for today's card.  The cardstock is Crisp Cantaloupe, Soft Sky and Whisper white with inks of Crisp Cantaloupe and Soft Sky.




I've combined with the Papillon Potpourri butterflies and Watercolor Wonder vintage Designer paper and kept to a CAS style with just a few layers.  I love making elegant cards of this style.





I hope you like my card and the sketch used this week.  For more inspiration pop over the the Paper Craft Crew and see what our other Designers have made this week.  We would love to see your creation too, so I hope you will play along.

Have a great day.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks