Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch Challenge #145



Hello Everyone,

Welcome to our Wednesday Card Sketch challenge at the Paper Craft Crew.  We hope you will join us this week and be inspired by the amazing samples our Design team have creating with this sketch here.
videogram cover image

I've chosen to use some more of my retired stash with some Watercolor Wonder & Eastern Elegance patterned papers.  The Label Love greeting set with Artisan Label punch, the Tag Topper punch, Butterfly Basics stamp set and Butterfly Thinlits.

Come and see my card this week.




I've used retiring cardstock of Crisp Cantalope for the base and Butterfly on this card.  Butterfly was cut with the Butterfly thinlits medium die.  I've also used the matching Ruffle trim.  I've also used Basic Black cardstock for the tag and mat on this card.





Thanks so much for stopping by this week.  Can't wait to see what you make for our sketch challenge.  It's a lot of fun to enter and you can find more inspiration at the Paper Craft Crew.

Have a great day.




Comments

  1. Just found your blog, as well as this gorgeous card, for the first time this morning and now I MUST follow your blog; good work! I'm totally inspired by your creation!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks