Oh Happy Day

Hello Everyone,

Today I've made a card to use up a little of my stash of older and retiring products including the Starburst Sayings bundle.  Come and have a look.




This was some very pretty patterned paper from the previous years Sale-a-bration offering and it goes so well with the Crisp Cantalope which is retiring.  I've used it for the Base card and also for the ink on the main stamped image.  This was layered over a paper doily and I've added butterflies using my Papillon Potpourri stamp set with matching punches and my Beautiful Wings embosslits die which is another retiring product.




I finished off this card with some gold bakers twine.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.  I intend to enjoy my Mother's Day here tomorrow.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks