From the Herd Happy Birthday Card

Hello Everyone,

I've made another male birthday card today for Happy Tuesday where I've combined the From the Herd stamp set with paper from the Adventure bound stack.  This card is similar to the Design team square one I made for the Paper Craft challenge last week, however I've made it in a standard size.  Come and take a look.


 

I've stamped the Happy Birthday from the set onto card and cut it out with the Word Bubble framelit and cut an extra one as a mat in black.

The cardstock I've used for my card is Basic Black, Basic Grey and Very Vanilla.  I've used the Woodgrain embossing folder on the Basic Gray side panel which you will see in the full pic of the card below.




Thanks so much for joining me today.  Have a very happy Tuesday.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks