Chalk Talk Vintage Butterfly Card


Hello Everyone,

Happy Tuesday to you.  I have a lovely walk with a friend this morning but it was not so happy for me this afternoon, although I do hope to get a resolution to my shoulder problem soon.  The girls and I all had appointments to attend which did not leave much time today for crafting.

Today I have a card that uses up lots of little bits and pieces and some vintage products from my stash.  Come and have a look.




The Cardstock I've choses is Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla and Crisp Cantaloupe.  The vintage patterned papers are from a pack called Soho Subway and the stamps used are Chalk Talk, Itty Bitty Banners and Papillon Potpourri.  I've combined Sahara Sand Lace and some of the Flower trim from the embellishment kit.

I feel good about using up some of my stash, particularly with our new catalogue coming up soon and some of these stamps on the retirement list.  Here's the full pic of my card.





I hope you all have a very happy Tuesday.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks